- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: A Draw!
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- Bluegrass and Cajun at the Lowell Folk Festival
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickin' on Ninnies
- David Johnson, Author of Stanley Brothers Biography, Coming to HAH on the 26th
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Country Calendar
- George, and Eddie and Pearl
- Vince Gill and Patty Loveless Sing at George Jones's Funeral
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- Joe Val Festival News!
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part II
- Another Songwriter Gone: Guy Clark (1941–2016)
Tag Archives: Tony Watt
I had heard the name, but knew nothing of the band when Tony Watt asked if I’d like to have them on live. They are scheduled to appear at the Joe Val Festival this year, so I said, sure, if … Continue reading
It’s at the Sheraton in Framingham, it’s taking over a good portion (but not all) of the hotel for a weekend, but it’s not a festival. So what is it? It’s JamVember, a “Boston’s bluegrass Jamming non-festival.” The neologism is … Continue reading
That’s right, fiddler and singer Becky Buller and her hot-pickin’ band will be at the former National Heritage Museum (now the unmemorably-named Scottish Rite Masonic Museum & Library) this Saturday, January 20th, sponsored of course by the Boston Bluegrass Union. … Continue reading
From Gerry Katz at the Boston Bluegrass Union: BBU Presents Dale Ann Bradley in concert, Saturday, April 25th, Lexington, MA Greetings from the BBU – We’re pleased to present the Dale Ann Bradley Band along with Laura Orshaw and the … Continue reading