- For Met Fans—More Operas!
- Harvard Gazette Highlights WHRB
- Photos from the 2020 Joe Val Festival
- WHRB and HAH Are Still on the Air
- Coming Up: The Joe Val Festival for 2020!
- “Coming to You by Recording. . .”
- Here’s the Met Broadcast Schedule for 2019-2020
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part II
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Vince Gill and Patty Loveless Sing at George Jones's Funeral
- Cow Island Signs Big Sandy
- Chuck McDermott & Wheatstraw Reunion! At Johnny D's June 7th
- Cowboy Jack Clement Dies at 82
- David Johnson, Author of Stanley Brothers Biography, Coming to HAH on the 26th
- Cookie-Cutter Country?
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part I
Tag Archives: Tony Watt
It’s hard to believe it’s been two months since the Joe Val Bluegrass Festival on Presidents’ Day Weekend in February. Harder still to remember that hundreds of bluegrass pickers and fans took over the entire Sheraton Hotel for three days, … Continue reading
I had heard the name, but knew nothing of the band when Tony Watt asked if I’d like to have them on live. They are scheduled to appear at the Joe Val Festival this year, so I said, sure, if … Continue reading
It’s at the Sheraton in Framingham, it’s taking over a good portion (but not all) of the hotel for a weekend, but it’s not a festival. So what is it? It’s JamVember, a “Boston’s bluegrass Jamming non-festival.” The neologism is … Continue reading
That’s right, fiddler and singer Becky Buller and her hot-pickin’ band will be at the former National Heritage Museum (now the unmemorably-named Scottish Rite Masonic Museum & Library) this Saturday, January 20th, sponsored of course by the Boston Bluegrass Union. … Continue reading
From Gerry Katz at the Boston Bluegrass Union: BBU Presents Dale Ann Bradley in concert, Saturday, April 25th, Lexington, MA Greetings from the BBU – We’re pleased to present the Dale Ann Bradley Band along with Laura Orshaw and the … Continue reading