- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: A Draw!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Classic Stereo/Phonograph Console Needs a Home
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- Country Calendar
- "A Good Voice and a Clean Suit"—Slim Whitman Dies
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- Program Notes for December
- No Second Fiddle: Jean Shepard, 1933-2016
- John Lincoln Wright's "Takin' Old Route One" Now on CD!
- 2015 Joe Val Festival News
Tag Archives: The Louvin Brothers
I have to admit that, for a long time, I thought of Little Jimmy Dickens only as one of the many minor characters who inhabited the Grand Old Opry roster, a singer of novelty songs reduced to reprising his few … Continue reading
From Gerry Katz at the Boston Bluegrass Union: An Evening with the Gibson Brothers, Saturday, January 10th at the National Heritage Museum, Lexington, MA We love these guys, and hope you’ll join us on January 10th as the Gibson Brothers … Continue reading