- On the Air, Home-Brewed
- We’re Back!
- In Powhatan, Pre-empted for Two Weeks
- Update from the Road
- Home-Brewed, Archived, Pre-empted
- Hillbilly Home Recordings Continue. . .
- More Hillbilly Home Recordings. . .
- Hillbilly Home Recordings (HHR) is on the Air
- UPDATE: ‘Maple Sugar Sweetheart’
- Pappy Ben Minnich Is in the Studio, on December 14th, 1985
- Remember Part II with Tish
- Jim Rooney and Tish Hinojosa Visit “Hillbilly Central” on May 15th, 1999
- It’s October 24, 1992, and We’ve Got Kate MacKenzie and D. L. Menard!
- June 1993: Iris DeMent Was in Town, and Live on HAH
- Y2K Fun with the Hot Club of Cowtown!
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Lane Brothers
Well, sort of. After I played Tex Logan fiddling his composition, ‘Christmas Time’s a-Comin’’ with The Lane Brothers, followed by Bill Monroe’s classic first recording of the song, listener Paul Murphy emailed me with this news (reprinted with his permission): … Continue reading
Part I is HERE. It was Tex Logan‘s association with Wilma Lee and Stoney Cooper that led him to Bill Monroe in 1951, and the recording of his song, now a bluegrass and country standard, “Christmas Time’s A-Comin’.” Richard Thompson, … Continue reading