August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- More Home-Brewed HAH Shows
- On the Air, Home-Brewed
- We’re Back!
- In Powhatan, Pre-empted for Two Weeks
- Update from the Road
- Home-Brewed, Archived, Pre-empted
- Hillbilly Home Recordings Continue. . .
- More Hillbilly Home Recordings. . .
- Hillbilly Home Recordings (HHR) is on the Air
- UPDATE: ‘Maple Sugar Sweetheart’
- Pappy Ben Minnich Is in the Studio, on December 14th, 1985
- Remember Part II with Tish
- Jim Rooney and Tish Hinojosa Visit “Hillbilly Central” on May 15th, 1999
- It’s October 24, 1992, and We’ve Got Kate MacKenzie and D. L. Menard!
- June 1993: Iris DeMent Was in Town, and Live on HAH
Top Posts & Pages
- George, and Eddie and Pearl
- Willie, John T, and Me
- Chuck McDermott & Wheatstraw Reunion! At Johnny D's June 7th
- Cowboy Jack Clement Dies at 82
- At The World of Bluegrass in Raleigh—Part 1 of Our Trip South
- No Joe Val Festival This February
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- No Second Fiddle: Jean Shepard, 1933-2016
- It's the Eighth of January!
Tag Archives: Russell Moore and IIIrd Tyme Out
Just a few miles west on Route 9 from our home on the river in Saxonville, at the junction with the Mass Pike, is the hotel our kids used to call ‘The Castle’, the Sheraton in Framingham. And fortunately for … Continue reading
That’s right, fiddler and singer Becky Buller and her hot-pickin’ band will be at the former National Heritage Museum (now the unmemorably-named Scottish Rite Masonic Museum & Library) this Saturday, January 20th, sponsored of course by the Boston Bluegrass Union. … Continue reading
[Note: Part 1 is HERE. Part 3 is HERE.] Winning a Distinguished Achievement Award got Dr Janie and me tickets to the Thursday evening 25th Annual International Bluegrass Music Awards. Indeed, as VIPs (Virtually Invisible Personages?), upon entering the grounds … Continue reading