December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- It’s 1985, and The Critton Hollow String Band Are in Town!
- What Is a “Deep Dive”? Tony Trischka Meets Earl Scruggs at Belleville, Saturday 22Oct22.
- Molly Tuttle Back to Bluegrass—at Belleville Roots Oct 7th
- CANCEL ALERT! STREAM FIXED!
- Alert! Stream Down This Morning (17Sep)
- A 50-Year Sour Mash Boys Anniversary—Sunday, 18Sep22, 4–8 PM at Sally O’Brien’s in Somerville
- The Beep, and How to Make It
- ALERT! BROADCAST DOWN 9:35AM; STILL STREAMING THOUGH. LISTEN ON COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE.
- More Home-Brewed HAH Shows
- On the Air, Home-Brewed
- We’re Back!
- In Powhatan, Pre-empted for Two Weeks
- Update from the Road
- Home-Brewed, Archived, Pre-empted
- Hillbilly Home Recordings Continue. . .
Top Posts & Pages
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Johnny Cash: "I Don't Give Up."
- Willie, John T, and Me
- Deep Roots Remembers Gordon Stoker & The Jordanaires
- No Particular Place to Go
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- It's the Eighth of January!
- Remember Angel Train? They Were Live on April 22, 1989!
- Rick Robinson, Leader of The Bayou Boys, Dies at 62
- "O Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" (Now Available!)
Tag Archives: Peter Wolf
Long-time listeners to Hillbilly at Harvard (HAH) will know how we have preserved older styles of music broadcasting, especially ‘top 40’ radio, with breaks after every song, and also our custom to begin and end the program on time, to … Continue reading
Twenty-one years ago, March 25th, 2000, John Lincoln Wright convinced his long-time friend, rock singer Peter Wolf, to bring down some of his favorite country records to Hillbilly at Harvard. Pete was a regular listener, and as we discovered, as … Continue reading