March 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Running Late—But This Is Not 38—
- Time for the Christmas Extravaganza—from 1989!
- Oops! Preempted Tomorrow (Dec 3rd), Back Next Saturday
- It’s 1985, and The Critton Hollow String Band Are in Town!
- What Is a “Deep Dive”? Tony Trischka Meets Earl Scruggs at Belleville, Saturday 22Oct22.
- Molly Tuttle Back to Bluegrass—at Belleville Roots Oct 7th
- CANCEL ALERT! STREAM FIXED!
- Alert! Stream Down This Morning (17Sep)
- A 50-Year Sour Mash Boys Anniversary—Sunday, 18Sep22, 4–8 PM at Sally O’Brien’s in Somerville
- The Beep, and How to Make It
- ALERT! BROADCAST DOWN 9:35AM; STILL STREAMING THOUGH. LISTEN ON COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE.
- More Home-Brewed HAH Shows
- On the Air, Home-Brewed
- We’re Back!
- In Powhatan, Pre-empted for Two Weeks
Top Posts & Pages
- WHRB 95.3FM – Live Internet Stream for HAH HAH’s Home for Lo These Many Decades
My other hats. . .
- Walking Creek World Follow Cousin Lynn down The Walking Creek. . .
Tag Archives: Lenny Breau
The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
I met Al Hawkes at one of the Joe Val Festivals, back in the Green Room. It was not the one where he received the 2009 Heritage Industry Award from the Boston Bluegrass Union. It might have been 2016 when … Continue reading
Posted in Bluegrass, Country History, Country News, Record Business Tagged Al Hawkes, Allerton and Alton, Alton Myers, B Lilly, Bear Family Records, Betty Cody, Boston Bluegrass Union, Don Stover, Don Williams, Event Records, Everett Alan Lilly, Everett Lilly, Hal Lonepine, Jim Rooney, Joe Val Festival, Lenny Breau, Maine Public Radio, Rockhouse Mountain Productions, The Cumberland Ridge Runners, The Lilly Brothers and Don Stover 1 Comment