- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Rhode Island's Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- Country Calendar
- George, and Eddie and Pearl
- Classic Stereo/Phonograph Console Needs a Home
- The Montreal Express
- Joe Val Festival News!
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- "A Good Voice and a Clean Suit"—Slim Whitman Dies
Tag Archives: Healing Garden Music Fest
Here’s the flyer for this remarkable annual event, one of several over the years, and the 19th in Waltham, aimed at raising funds for Healing Gardens in hospitals. It began with Waltham Hospital, where the first Healing Garden was named … Continue reading
It’s been almost two decades since Terry Eagan began his series of music festivals to raise funds for Healing Garden patios for cancer patients. The first Healing Garden was at Waltham Hospital (now Children’s Hospital Boston at Waltham); others are … Continue reading