- Here’s the Met Broadcast Schedule for 2019-2020
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Classic Stereo/Phonograph Console Needs a Home
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- The Montreal Express
- Another Songwriter Gone: Guy Clark (1941–2016)
- Cowboy Jack Clement Dies at 82
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- In Which I Get on Cable TV
Tag Archives: Harvard Football Schedule
WHRB Sports is asking for only 15 minutes before the games, so most Saturdays this fall we’ll be going until 12:45 PM. Can’t complain. The two games in September will not affect HAH. The Penn game is scheduled to start … Continue reading
This year the Sports Department has elected to dispense with their customary Pre-game shows, so they won’t be taking as much time away from HAH. And there are three Friday games, plus two 1:30 Saturday games, so only five games … Continue reading
Every fall Harvard Football cuts into some Hillbilly shows. The Pre-Game Show is usually a half-hour before game time (except for the Yale game, which is an hour). This year HAH will be curtailed at 11:30 AM for a record … Continue reading
Here’s the Harvard football schedule for 2016. I list the Pregame show airtimes because that’s when WHRB’s invaluable coverage begins, and, in just five cases this year, when Hillbilly at Harvard will end. We lose only half an hour on … Continue reading
Every fall Hillbilly at Harvard suffers some curtailment because of Harvard football. This year there are three night games (two on Fridays), and two mid-afternoon games (including The Game at Yale!) so only five shows will be affected: see below. … Continue reading
Looks like the pre-game shows preempt only half an hour of HAH, except for 4Oct and 23Nov (an hour and a half). Remember you (especially west-coasters) can record HAH, thereby freeing yourselves from the show ending right after you get … Continue reading