- Here’s the Met Broadcast Schedule for 2019-2020
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Classic Stereo/Phonograph Console Needs a Home
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- The Montreal Express
- Another Songwriter Gone: Guy Clark (1941–2016)
- Cowboy Jack Clement Dies at 82
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- In Which I Get on Cable TV
Tag Archives: Ernest Tubb
Continuing this occasional department. . . (Number 1 is HERE.) • Chuck Cusimano: Cold in Colorado (Cusimusico Records, 2015) New Chuck Cusimano has a newer album out, which we’ll get to, but this one was new to me only a … Continue reading
Rick and his band The Bayou Boys held forth here in the northeast for the better part of two decades, and recorded two albums for John Penny’s Belmont Records label. Rick Robinson’s roots were in New Hampshire, but he moved … Continue reading