- For Met Fans—More Operas!
- Harvard Gazette Highlights WHRB
- Photos from the 2020 Joe Val Festival
- WHRB and HAH Are Still on the Air
- Coming Up: The Joe Val Festival for 2020!
- “Coming to You by Recording. . .”
- Here’s the Met Broadcast Schedule for 2019-2020
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part II
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Vince Gill and Patty Loveless Sing at George Jones's Funeral
- Cow Island Signs Big Sandy
- Chuck McDermott & Wheatstraw Reunion! At Johnny D's June 7th
- Cowboy Jack Clement Dies at 82
- David Johnson, Author of Stanley Brothers Biography, Coming to HAH on the 26th
- Cookie-Cutter Country?
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part I
Tag Archives: Del McCoury
I have been reading one memorial after another, eulogies, tributes, encomia, to and for Ralph Stanley. Most of them focus on his voice (click on the links for the full articles): “You don’t replace a Ralph Stanley,” said Eric … Continue reading
Woody Guthrie reportedly left some 3,000 manuscript songs behind, most if not all lyrics without a hint of melody. Back in the ’30s and ’40s there were no smart phones, tape recorders, and precious few wire recorders. Radio stations had … Continue reading