- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
Top Posts & Pages
- George, and Eddie and Pearl
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- "A Good Voice and a Clean Suit"—Slim Whitman Dies
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part II
- ‘Maple Sugar’, Sweetheart!
- Vince Gill and Patty Loveless Sing at George Jones's Funeral
- Rick Robinson, Leader of The Bayou Boys, Dies at 62
- No Second Fiddle: Jean Shepard, 1933-2016
- Hits and Misses 2
Tag Archives: “Daylight Saving Time”
When we have to advance the clocks an hour for Daylight Saving Time, and then when we retract them to Standard Time, on Hillbilly at Harvard we always play Grandpa Jones‘s comical lament for “Daylight Saving Time.” But somehow I … Continue reading