- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
Top Posts & Pages
- "A Good Voice and a Clean Suit"—Slim Whitman Dies
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- No Particular Place to Go
- The Montreal Express
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- Rick Robinson, Leader of The Bayou Boys, Dies at 62
- Vince Gill and Patty Loveless Sing at George Jones's Funeral
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
Tag Archives: Cosmo Cavicchio
The High 48s Bluegrass Band Back on the May 26th show I rediscovered the 2014 album of train songs, called Great Northern Railroad, from a band called The High 48s, a slim cardboard volume hiding amidst the plastic jewel boxes … Continue reading
Cosmo Cavicchio is an engaging fellow who hosts a regular interview program called Cosmo’s Journal, on Billerica Access Television Tuesday evenings (replayed at other times). He is also a bluegrass bass player, and works with Michelle Canning and her band … Continue reading
Michelle Canning will be in the HAH studio this Saturday, the 14th. Michelle is an award-winning banjo player and singer, leader of the band Michelle Canning and Rough Edges. But there’s nothing rough about their edges. From their bio: A … Continue reading