July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- For Met Fans—More Operas!
- Harvard Gazette Highlights WHRB
- Photos from the 2020 Joe Val Festival
- WHRB and HAH Are Still on the Air
- Coming Up: The Joe Val Festival for 2020!
- “Coming to You by Recording. . .”
- Here’s the Met Broadcast Schedule for 2019-2020
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Club Passim
Last Friday evening (11Mar16) I opened a brightly-colored mailer that had come in to WHRB the previous Saturday, to find a CD and a note from fiddler Matt Brown. He said that he and guitarist Greg Reish were going to … Continue reading
Eden MacAdam Somer and Larry Unger perform as a duo (or sometimes with additional artists as a trio or quartet), styling themselves ‘Notorious’, though as far as I know they have committed no misdeeds—unless appearing on Hillbilly at Harvard this … Continue reading
The Wisewater trio (identifed as a duo on their website home page—needs updating!) will be making a return appearance on Hillbilly at Harvard this Saturday (24 October), between 10 and 11 AM (short show: off for football at 11:30) and … Continue reading
Old friend Bruce Millard (Hokum’s Heroes) has put together a new band focusing on music of The Carter Family. They’re playing at Club Passim Thursday, 6Aug15. Bruce will be bringing some members of the band to HAH this Saturday (1Aug15), … Continue reading
UPDATE 1Jun13: Had a delightful visit in the studio with Della Mae; seemed like the time was too short. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did, and the listeners as well. Many thanks to Larry Flint for … Continue reading