- Here’s the Met Broadcast Schedule for 2019-2020
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Classic Stereo/Phonograph Console Needs a Home
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- The Montreal Express
- Another Songwriter Gone: Guy Clark (1941–2016)
- Cowboy Jack Clement Dies at 82
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- In Which I Get on Cable TV
Tag Archives: Charles Wolfe
Every year on the Hillbilly at Harvard Christmas Extravaganza, we close the show with three records: The Stanley Brothers’ “Beautiful Star of Bethlehem,” Elvis Presley’s “Blue Christmas,” and (as a special closing theme) The Moms and Dads’ instrumental version … Continue reading