- Molly Tuttle Back to Bluegrass—at Belleville Roots Oct 7th
- CANCEL ALERT! STREAM FIXED!
- Alert! Stream Down This Morning (17Sep)
- A 50-Year Sour Mash Boys Anniversary—Sunday, 18Sep22, 4–8 PM at Sally O’Brien’s in Somerville
- The Beep, and How to Make It
- ALERT! BROADCAST DOWN 9:35AM; STILL STREAMING THOUGH. LISTEN ON COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE.
- More Home-Brewed HAH Shows
- On the Air, Home-Brewed
- We’re Back!
- In Powhatan, Pre-empted for Two Weeks
- Update from the Road
- Home-Brewed, Archived, Pre-empted
- Hillbilly Home Recordings Continue. . .
- More Hillbilly Home Recordings. . .
- Hillbilly Home Recordings (HHR) is on the Air
Top Posts & Pages
- Rick Robinson, Leader of The Bayou Boys, Dies at 62
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Willie, John T, and Me
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- No Particular Place to Go
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
- It's the Eighth of January!
- A 50-Year Sour Mash Boys Anniversary—Sunday, 18Sep22, 4–8 PM at Sally O'Brien's in Somerville
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- Gordy Brown
Category Archives: Random Stuff
It’s a cloudy day, with heavy rain predicted for this afternoon and evening, thanks to Hurricane Arthur, now out to sea eastwards. It was a prettier day last year. See here, and remember why we celebrate the Fourth of July. /CL
We had to put our dog Tia down last Wednesday. Tia and her brother Ali came to us back in 2004, when Number Two Son Nathan called from Logan Airport and asked for a ride. “Take the shuttle,” we said. … Continue reading
Taken with my iPhone from the 11th Floor window of my overnight room at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear building, after I was awakened at 5 AM Thursday for ‘vitals’ or something. As Larry Flint tells me, “Hospitals are not … Continue reading
It’s a beautiful day on the river in Saxonville; nary a cloud in the deep blue sky. Remember the real import of this Independence Day: IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776. The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, … Continue reading
Calling all songwriters! Daughter Sarah reports on her Facebook page: Today Jeff [two years old] was playing with some toys at the Goodwill when an older man started talking to him because he’s so durned cute. “Do you have a … Continue reading
UPDATE2: 5Mar14 “Vintage Stereo Consoles Are Making a Comeback” Article: “For the Love of Audio,” by Gaspar González. Shoulda hung onto that one, Frank! /CL UPDATE 1Jun13: Frank writes: HI COUSIN LYNN, AS USUAL, I ENJOYED YOUR PROGRAM THIS MORNING. I … Continue reading
A friend reports that a well-known professor of economics at Harvard not only listens to HAH, the show turned up in his midterm exam. The question begins, 1. After listening to WHRB Hillbilly at Harvard, you want to catch the … Continue reading