January 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Running Late—But This Is Not 38—
- Time for the Christmas Extravaganza—from 1989!
- Oops! Preempted Tomorrow (Dec 3rd), Back Next Saturday
- It’s 1985, and The Critton Hollow String Band Are in Town!
- What Is a “Deep Dive”? Tony Trischka Meets Earl Scruggs at Belleville, Saturday 22Oct22.
- Molly Tuttle Back to Bluegrass—at Belleville Roots Oct 7th
- CANCEL ALERT! STREAM FIXED!
- Alert! Stream Down This Morning (17Sep)
- A 50-Year Sour Mash Boys Anniversary—Sunday, 18Sep22, 4–8 PM at Sally O’Brien’s in Somerville
- The Beep, and How to Make It
- ALERT! BROADCAST DOWN 9:35AM; STILL STREAMING THOUGH. LISTEN ON COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE.
- More Home-Brewed HAH Shows
- On the Air, Home-Brewed
- We’re Back!
- In Powhatan, Pre-empted for Two Weeks
Top Posts & Pages
Category Archives: Administrivia
Nor Old 97, either (read on). It’s been a bit of rough week, what with a touch of the CCP Virus on top of dental surgery (preparation for a couple of implants, which has left me with a sore mouth … Continue reading
Just Tuesday this week I learned that HAH was going to be preempted for the next three Saturdays, for WHRB’s semi-annual Orgy® Period. However, Orgy® Director Ezra was kindly able to rearrange the schedule so we’ll just lose this one … Continue reading
I’m told WHRB has had “Ethernet problems” since Thursday. But they’re “working on it.” FM in Boston is working, at any rate. /CL
No idea what happened. Power failure at transmitter? UPDATE: Broadcast air back at 1:08 PM. I was told it was a “network error” at One Financial Center (where the transmitter is). I have no further details. Web listeners had no … Continue reading
Well, it’s been a while since I’ve posted here. After we got back from our southern trip, I settled down to recording ‘Home-Brewed’ HAH hours for our current two-hour shows, amidst various family activities, so not much to report. I’m … Continue reading
As I type this. Kevin got it on the air in good time this morning, and it actually sounds better than it did here on my iMac—I expect the FM compression actually helps balance the levels. Listening to Michael Cleveland … Continue reading
Two weeks pre-emption over, and we’re back home on the river in Saxonville! And HAH is back on the air! Tune in! I think I heard my name!
Just in case you missed my earlier note, HAH is pre-empted by two Orgies®, someone named Billy Bragg this Saturday (May 7th), and part of a mammoth Schubert Orgy® next Saturday (the 14th). After that I presume we’ll be back … Continue reading