“Hillbilly at Harvard”
Honky-tonk Country and Bluegrass
Founded in 1948 by Pappy Ben Minnich
Saturdays now 9am –
WHRB-FM, 95.3 FM, Cambridge, MA
Streaming at WHRB.org
- Disclaimer: Although I am an emeritus member (known as a ‘ghost’) of WHRB, a student-run organization, and although the radio program ‘Hillbilly at Harvard’ is hosted by WHRB, neither WHRB, nor its parent corporation, Harvard Radio Broadcasting, Inc., nor any of its Trustees, have any responsibility for or connection with this weblog or its contents.
- Ownership and Copyright: This ‘Hillbilly at Harvard’ weblog is my property (Copyright © L. E. Joiner
; all rights reserved). Please contact me if you want to reprint, republish, or otherwise use any original content. All editorial material from other sources is published under Fair Use rules, and I make every attempt to display its origins.
- Contact: Need to contact me directly? Email address: CousinLynn953 AT Yahoo.Com Snail mail: 215 Central St., Framingham, MA 01701.
- Address for CDs and other radio show submissions: Hillbilly at Harvard, 215 Central St., Framingham, MA 01701.
- Civility: All comments are subject to moderation, and no vulgarity or personal insults will be permitted.
- Header photo of WHRB’s Studio BC: Copyright © Jennie L. Scott 2013. Used by permission.
UPDATE: Comments on this page are closed. Please use the Paper and Pen page for comments. Just click on the ‘Paper and Pen—Open Page’ link in the menu above. And, of course, you may comment on any post; just click on Comment, or click on the headline and then use the Comment box below the post.