- Running Late—But This Is Not 38—
- Time for the Christmas Extravaganza—from 1989!
- Oops! Preempted Tomorrow (Dec 3rd), Back Next Saturday
- It’s 1985, and The Critton Hollow String Band Are in Town!
- What Is a “Deep Dive”? Tony Trischka Meets Earl Scruggs at Belleville, Saturday 22Oct22.
- Molly Tuttle Back to Bluegrass—at Belleville Roots Oct 7th
- CANCEL ALERT! STREAM FIXED!
- Alert! Stream Down This Morning (17Sep)
- A 50-Year Sour Mash Boys Anniversary—Sunday, 18Sep22, 4–8 PM at Sally O’Brien’s in Somerville
- The Beep, and How to Make It
- ALERT! BROADCAST DOWN 9:35AM; STILL STREAMING THOUGH. LISTEN ON COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE.
- More Home-Brewed HAH Shows
- On the Air, Home-Brewed
- We’re Back!
- In Powhatan, Pre-empted for Two Weeks
Top Posts & Pages
- WHRB 95.3FM – Live Internet Stream for HAH HAH’s Home for Lo These Many Decades
My other hats. . .
- Walking Creek World Follow Cousin Lynn down The Walking Creek. . .
Monthly Archives: August 2022
The Beep, and How to Make It
Long-time listeners to Hillbilly at Harvard (HAH) will know how we have preserved older styles of music broadcasting, especially ‘top 40’ radio, with breaks after every song, and also our custom to begin and end the program on time, to … Continue reading
Posted in Archival Productions, Hillbilly History Tagged 'Make the Beep', Beth Potier, Brian Sinclair (Ol' Sinc), Claverly Hall, David Elliott, Dudley Gulch, Foggy Mountain Jamboree, Hillbilly at Harvard, Lester Flatt Earl Scruggs and the Foggy Mountain Boys, Mike Eisenstadt, Naval Observatory, Pennypacker Hall, Peter Wolf, Rambler, Terry Allen, WBCN, Western Union Clock, WHRB 11 Comments
ALERT! BROADCAST DOWN 9:35AM; STILL STREAMING THOUGH. LISTEN ON COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE.
No idea what happened. Power failure at transmitter? UPDATE: Broadcast air back at 1:08 PM. I was told it was a “network error” at One Financial Center (where the transmitter is). I have no further details. Web listeners had no … Continue reading
Posted in Administrivia 2 Comments