- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: A Draw!
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- Bluegrass and Cajun at the Lowell Folk Festival
Top Posts & Pages
- Rick Robinson, Leader of The Bayou Boys, Dies at 62
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- After 50 Years, the Second Stanley Brother Leaves Us
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Off 29Aug and 5Sep, but We Have a Surprise—Ol' Sinc!
- Hall of Fame Induction Show Sunday, January 31st
- HA'ppenings: Dale Ann Bradley Coming to Town, Saturday the 25th!
- 2015 Joe Val Festival News
- Phil Everly (1939–2014)
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Big Country Bluegrass Inertia, more than anything else, has kept Dr Janie and me from the annual Lowell Folk Festival. It’s free (well, after you pay for parking), festive, with a great variety of music and food (the music is … Continue reading