- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: A Draw!
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- Bluegrass and Cajun at the Lowell Folk Festival
- Southern Rail in Framingham
- Talkin’ about Trains
Top Posts & Pages
- John Lincoln Wright's "Takin' Old Route One" Now on CD!
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part II
- No Particular Place to Go
- Hits and Misses 5
- 2018 Joe Val Festival: IIIrd Tyme Out, David Davis, and more!
- Country Calendar
- Why No Spinitron?
- Chuck McDermott & Wheatstraw Reunion! At Johnny D's June 7th
- "A Good Voice and a Clean Suit"—Slim Whitman Dies
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Just a few miles west on Route 9 from our home on the river in Saxonville, at the junction with the Mass Pike, is the hotel our kids used to call ‘The Castle’, the Sheraton in Framingham. And fortunately for … Continue reading
That’s right, fiddler and singer Becky Buller and her hot-pickin’ band will be at the former National Heritage Museum (now the unmemorably-named Scottish Rite Masonic Museum & Library) this Saturday, January 20th, sponsored of course by the Boston Bluegrass Union. … Continue reading
Yesterday, this note arrived from audio engineer Frank Cunningham: Hi Lynn, your listeners might find this interesting: Bristol, VA/Tenn. (January 10, 2018) – A rare transcription disc containing a live broadcast performance of The Stanley Brothers and the Clinch Mountain … Continue reading