(16Dec) Yep, it was 3º F on the river in Saxonville this morning. Although the storm tomorrow is supposed to change from snow to rain and warmer temps during the day, I’ll try to remember to play “The Montreal Express”—see the post HERE for the history of this song. And go HERE for the latest on our constantly-changing December schedule [Just updated 23Dec16]. /CL
- Here’s the Met Broadcast Schedule for 2019-2020
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- No Particular Place to Go
- Classic Stereo/Phonograph Console Needs a Home
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- ‘Maple Sugar’, Sweetheart!
- Rare Stanley Brothers Radio Transcription—You Can Help Save It!
- No Second Fiddle: Jean Shepard, 1933-2016
- Cookie-Cutter Country?