- Molly Tuttle Back to Bluegrass—at Belleville Roots Oct 7th
- CANCEL ALERT! STREAM FIXED!
- Alert! Stream Down This Morning (17Sep)
- A 50-Year Sour Mash Boys Anniversary—Sunday, 18Sep22, 4–8 PM at Sally O’Brien’s in Somerville
- The Beep, and How to Make It
- ALERT! BROADCAST DOWN 9:35AM; STILL STREAMING THOUGH. LISTEN ON COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE.
- More Home-Brewed HAH Shows
- On the Air, Home-Brewed
- We’re Back!
- In Powhatan, Pre-empted for Two Weeks
- Update from the Road
- Home-Brewed, Archived, Pre-empted
- Hillbilly Home Recordings Continue. . .
- More Hillbilly Home Recordings. . .
- Hillbilly Home Recordings (HHR) is on the Air
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: December 2016
UPDATE 6Jan17: Had fun chatting with Mark about old times and new. A couple of corrections: Mark is currently back in Maryland, to be closer to his grandchildren. And his musical history goes back farther than the ’80s. Looking forward … Continue reading
(16Dec) Yep, it was 3º F on the river in Saxonville this morning. Although the storm tomorrow is supposed to change from snow to rain and warmer temps during the day, I’ll try to remember to play “The Montreal Express”—see … Continue reading
Continuing this occasional department. Previous entries: H&M 1; H&M2 • Jamestown Revival: The Education of a Wandering Man (2016, Republic/UMG) New This is mostly rock-‘n’-roll. But it also draws heavily on country. The duo of Zach Chance and Jonathan Clay … Continue reading
Continuing this occasional department. . . (Number 1 is HERE.) • Chuck Cusimano: Cold in Colorado (Cusimusico Records, 2015) New Chuck Cusimano has a newer album out, which we’ll get to, but this one was new to me only a … Continue reading