- Now for Something Different—The Tarbox Ramblers!
- Let’s Stay in 1990. . .
- Summertime Guests Peter Keane, Barry & Holly Tashian, in 1990
- A Double Treat of Live Music, with Dave Foley and Mike Ireland in 1999
- Back to 1986, with Bay State Bluegrass
- Jenny Brook Lives!
- No Joe Val Festival This February
- When the World Stopped Turning
- The Freight Hoppers, Live in 1998!
- That’s Good, That’s Bad
- Tom Russell Pays a Visit in 1988
- Visit with the Legendary Howard Armstrong in 1997
- Boston City Limits with Chris Jones, in 1988
- Frank Dudgeon Rides in for The Last Roundup
- OId Devils Dream. . . of 1986
Top Posts & Pages
- It's the Eighth of January!
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Willie, John T, and Me
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- Why No Spinitron?
- Classic Stereo/Phonograph Console Needs a Home
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- John Lincoln Wright's "Takin' Old Route One" Now on CD!
Monthly Archives: May 2016
UPDATE 3Jun16: We’ve got a couple of recordings of the James King Band live at WHRB, with Ol’ Sinc hosting, from 1995. I didn’t have a chance to ‘tease’ them last week, so I’ll plan to air one live show … Continue reading
Guy Clark was a crusty fellow with a laconic Texas reticence, which belied a whimsy that comes out in some of his songs, like “Too Much,” Too much workin’ll make your back ache Too much trouble’ll bring you a heartbreak … Continue reading