- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: A Draw!
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- Bluegrass and Cajun at the Lowell Folk Festival
Top Posts & Pages
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- ‘Maple Sugar’, Sweetheart!
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- 2015 Joe Val Festival News
- "O Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" (Now Available!)
- Cookie-Cutter Country?
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- Hits and Misses 5
- WHRB Updates Web Streaming
- Johnny Cash: "I Don't Give Up."
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Harvard Magazine, which is circulated to an astonishing 240,000 alumni, faculty, and staff of Harvard University (Wikipedia), in its Alumni section for September-October 2015 (Vol. 118, No. 1) featured an article by Craig A. Lambert on WHRB (pp. 63-7). The … Continue reading
A week ago Saturday I received this delightful e-pistle: From: Debbie [email deleted] To: firstname.lastname@example.org Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2015 12:18 PM Subject: Thank you I am a second generation fan of your Saturday broadcasts. My father, a devoted and … Continue reading
Every fall Hillbilly at Harvard suffers some curtailment because of Harvard football. This year there are three night games (two on Fridays), and two mid-afternoon games (including The Game at Yale!) so only five shows will be affected: see below. … Continue reading