Top Posts & Pages
- John Lincoln Wright's "Takin' Old Route One" Now on CD!
- It's Opening Day—Time for "The Red Sox Song"!
- Another Excellent Joe Val Festival!
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- Off 29Aug and 5Sep, but We Have a Surprise—Ol' Sinc!
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part II
- Terry Eagan Presents His 18th Annual Healing Garden Music Fest
- Crescent Moon and Morning Star
Monthly Archives: December 2014
I recently received a copy of Clifford R. Murphy‘s work on New England country-and-western music (both kinds—Cliff insists, correctly, that the ‘western’ component was a big part of New England country music, at least until local performances on radio disappeared … Continue reading
From Gerry Katz at the Boston Bluegrass Union: An Evening with the Gibson Brothers, Saturday, January 10th at the National Heritage Museum, Lexington, MA We love these guys, and hope you’ll join us on January 10th as the Gibson Brothers … Continue reading