- We’re Back!
- In Powhatan, Pre-empted for Two Weeks
- Update from the Road
- Home-Brewed, Archived, Pre-empted
- Hillbilly Home Recordings Continue. . .
- More Hillbilly Home Recordings. . .
- Hillbilly Home Recordings (HHR) is on the Air
- UPDATE: ‘Maple Sugar Sweetheart’
- Pappy Ben Minnich Is in the Studio, on December 14th, 1985
- Remember Part II with Tish
- Jim Rooney and Tish Hinojosa Visit “Hillbilly Central” on May 15th, 1999
- It’s October 24, 1992, and We’ve Got Kate MacKenzie and D. L. Menard!
- June 1993: Iris DeMent Was in Town, and Live on HAH
- Y2K Fun with the Hot Club of Cowtown!
- January 20, 2001: James King, Dudley Connell, Don Rigsby Together in Studio B
Top Posts & Pages
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Have requests? Comments? Suggestions? Post them on the Paper and Pen page. To comment on the Pen and Paper page, go to that page (click on the Pen and Paper menu heading, below the picture of the studio at top), … Continue reading
Looks like the pre-game shows preempt only half an hour of HAH, except for 4Oct and 23Nov (an hour and a half). Remember you (especially west-coasters) can record HAH, thereby freeing yourselves from the show ending right after you get … Continue reading
From the International Bluegrass Music Association! I have been remiss in not posting a note about “Hillbilly at Harvard” winning a Distinguished Achievement Award from the IBMA. And we’re not even a bluegrass show! It’s of course a considerable honor, … Continue reading
Old friend Jim Rooney will be coming in this Saturday, 13Sep, to talk about his new autobiography. He’s bringing a CD full of songs he performed, recorded, produced, published, or which influenced him over his long (continuing) career. We’ll listen … Continue reading