- Here’s the Met Broadcast Schedule for 2019-2020
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
Top Posts & Pages
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- HA'ppenings: Terry Eagan's 19th Annual Greater Waltham Healing Garden Music Fest
- Classic Stereo/Phonograph Console Needs a Home
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- No Second Fiddle: Jean Shepard, 1933-2016
- No Particular Place to Go
- Don't Clap—Throw Money (or Rather, Buy Time!)
- Howdy Old Soldiers!
- Another Great Joe Val Festival!—Part I
- "A Good Voice and a Clean Suit"—Slim Whitman Dies
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Have requests? Comments? Suggestions? Now you can post them here on the new Paper and Pen page. To comment on the Pen and Paper page, go to that page (click on the Pen and Paper menu heading, below the picture … Continue reading
Looks like the pre-game shows preempt only half an hour of HAH, except for 4Oct and 23Nov (an hour and a half). Remember you (especially west-coasters) can record HAH, thereby freeing yourselves from the show ending right after you get … Continue reading
From the International Bluegrass Music Association! I have been remiss in not posting a note about “Hillbilly at Harvard” winning a Distinguished Achievement Award from the IBMA. And we’re not even a bluegrass show! It’s of course a considerable honor, … Continue reading
Old friend Jim Rooney will be coming in this Saturday, 13Sep, to talk about his new autobiography. He’s bringing a CD full of songs he performed, recorded, produced, published, or which influenced him over his long (continuing) career. We’ll listen … Continue reading