- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: A Draw!
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- Bluegrass and Cajun at the Lowell Folk Festival
Top Posts & Pages
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- ‘Maple Sugar’, Sweetheart!
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- 2015 Joe Val Festival News
- "O Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" (Now Available!)
- Cookie-Cutter Country?
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- Hits and Misses 5
- WHRB Updates Web Streaming
- Johnny Cash: "I Don't Give Up."
Monthly Archives: April 2014
We had to put our dog Tia down last Wednesday. Tia and her brother Ali came to us back in 2004, when Number Two Son Nathan called from Logan Airport and asked for a ride. “Take the shuttle,” we said. … Continue reading
Yes, we should be playing it tomorrow (the 5th). The Red Sox lost their first game today, but it was a day of much ceremony and significance (with remembrances of the two firemen who died just a few days ago … Continue reading
It’s been almost two decades since Terry Eagan began his series of music festivals to raise funds for Healing Garden patios for cancer patients. The first Healing Garden was at Waltham Hospital (now Children’s Hospital Boston at Waltham); others are … Continue reading