Top Posts & Pages
- John Lincoln Wright's "Takin' Old Route One" Now on CD!
- It's Opening Day—Time for "The Red Sox Song"!
- Another Excellent Joe Val Festival!
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- Off 29Aug and 5Sep, but We Have a Surprise—Ol' Sinc!
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part II
- Terry Eagan Presents His 18th Annual Healing Garden Music Fest
- Crescent Moon and Morning Star
Monthly Archives: October 2013
I’m looking forward to chatting with David Johnson, author of the just-released Lonesome Melodies: The Lives and Music of the Stanley Brothers, on the show tomorrow. He’s coming down from New Hampshire. We’ll probably spend an hour or more talking … Continue reading
Have requests? Comments? Suggestions? Now you can post them here on the new Paper and Pen page. Just look at the menu below the header picture, and click on the page. You can post your comments and discuss the comments … Continue reading
From Gerry Katz: Greetings from the Boston Bluegrass Union – The BBU is pleased to kick off our 39th concert season with the Claire Lynch Band along with the Lonely Heartstring Band on Saturday, November 23rd at the National Heritage … Continue reading
I have ‘un-stickied’ the list of George Jones posts from the top, but you can find it here: https://hillbillyatharvard.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/george-jones-posts-click-the-links/ Or just go down to the bottom of the page and click on Older Posts. We won’t forget The Possum. /CL
I’ll be out of town Saturday the 12th, but WHRB will air a pre-recorded show for the three hours before Harvard Football at noon. There won’t be any Country Calendar announcements, but I’ll add a few that I get by … Continue reading
Football Airtimes 2013 HAH ends when the Pre-game starts! (except November 2nd, of course) Oct. 5 at Holy Cross—Pre-game 12:30 pm, game at 1:00 pm Oct. 12 at Cornell—Pre-game at 12 noon, game at 12:30 pm Oct. 19 vs. … Continue reading