- Now for Something Different—The Tarbox Ramblers!
- Let’s Stay in 1990. . .
- Summertime Guests Peter Keane, Barry & Holly Tashian, in 1990
- A Double Treat of Live Music, with Dave Foley and Mike Ireland in 1999
- Back to 1986, with Bay State Bluegrass
- Jenny Brook Lives!
- No Joe Val Festival This February
- When the World Stopped Turning
- The Freight Hoppers, Live in 1998!
- That’s Good, That’s Bad
- Tom Russell Pays a Visit in 1988
- Visit with the Legendary Howard Armstrong in 1997
- Boston City Limits with Chris Jones, in 1988
- Frank Dudgeon Rides in for The Last Roundup
- OId Devils Dream. . . of 1986
Top Posts & Pages
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- It's the Eighth of January!
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Willie, John T, and Me
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- Why No Spinitron?
- Classic Stereo/Phonograph Console Needs a Home
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- John Lincoln Wright's "Takin' Old Route One" Now on CD!
Monthly Archives: May 2013
UPDATE 1Jun13: Had a delightful visit in the studio with Della Mae; seemed like the time was too short. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did, and the listeners as well. Many thanks to Larry Flint for … Continue reading
Calling all songwriters! Daughter Sarah reports on her Facebook page: Today Jeff [two years old] was playing with some toys at the Goodwill when an older man started talking to him because he’s so durned cute. “Do you have a … Continue reading
Bill Hunt, President of Cow Island Records (in Northampton), writes: Howdy Friends, We could not be more pleased or proud to proclaim that Big Sandy and his Fly-Rite Boys have officially joined the Cow Island posse. That’s right, this summer … Continue reading
This list of posts following the recent death of the great George Jones will remain at the top for a while. Clicking on the titles below will take you directly to the posts: George Is Gone More George “No Show Jones” George, and … Continue reading
UPDATE2: 5Mar14 “Vintage Stereo Consoles Are Making a Comeback” Article: “For the Love of Audio,” by Gaspar González. Shoulda hung onto that one, Frank! /CL UPDATE 1Jun13: Frank writes: HI COUSIN LYNN, AS USUAL, I ENJOYED YOUR PROGRAM THIS MORNING. I … Continue reading
Gerry Katz sends this emotional performance by Vince and Patty of “Go Rest High on That Mountain” at the funeral for George yesterday. The fellow who uploaded it says that the Opry took down others, so I don’t know how … Continue reading