- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
- Time for the 2019 Joe Val Festival!
- Rhode Island’s Best-Kept Secret? Rock Hearts on HAH!
- The Legendary Al Hawkes Dies at 88
- It’s the Eighth of January!
- Extra! Fiddlin’ John Carson Played Tex’s ‘Christmas Time’ in 1927!
- Well Met—It’s Opry Time Again!
- Tony Watt Launches JamVember
- The Whiskey Gentry’s Dead Ringer—Is Lauren Staley!
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: A Draw!
- Why I Cancelled Barbara Martin Stephens
- Bluegrass and Cajun at the Lowell Folk Festival
Top Posts & Pages
- And Yet Another One—Tompall Glaser at 79
- ‘Maple Sugar’, Sweetheart!
- Paper and Pen—Open Page
- 2015 Joe Val Festival News
- "O Beautiful Star of Bethlehem" (Now Available!)
- Cookie-Cutter Country?
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem": The Composer's Grandson Writes
- Hits and Misses 5
- WHRB Updates Web Streaming
- Johnny Cash: "I Don't Give Up."
Daily Archives: April 3, 2013
Apropos of nothing particular, daughter Sarah asks: “How many times can you watch this and still laugh hysterically? Apparently, if you’re 5, 4, or 2, the answer is about 50. ” Monorail cat makes a stop Have to admit, there … Continue reading
Wikipedia A friend sends an article on Johnny Cash from a surprising source: Investor’s Business Daily. It’s under the topic heading, “Management: Leaders and Success,” so presumably it’s meant as an object lesson. A boxed pull quote makes this clear: … Continue reading