- For Met Fans—More Operas!
- Harvard Gazette Highlights WHRB
- Photos from the 2020 Joe Val Festival
- WHRB and HAH Are Still on the Air
- Coming Up: The Joe Val Festival for 2020!
- “Coming to You by Recording. . .”
- Here’s the Met Broadcast Schedule for 2019-2020
- Engine 576 Whistles & The Pan-American on WSM in Nashville
- Stuart and Stinson Celebrate Nashville’s ‘Duchess’, NC&StL No. 576
- Harvard Football vs. HAH: Call It a Draw
- Photos from the Jenny Brook Bluegrass Festival
- Not to Mention the old Shade Tree. . .
- Pickin’ on Ninnies
- Pre-recorded Shows April 6th and 13th
- The 2019 Joe Val Festival—Photos!
Top Posts & Pages
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part II
- "Beautiful Star of Bethlehem"
- Vince Gill and Patty Loveless Sing at George Jones's Funeral
- Cow Island Signs Big Sandy
- Chuck McDermott & Wheatstraw Reunion! At Johnny D's June 7th
- Cowboy Jack Clement Dies at 82
- David Johnson, Author of Stanley Brothers Biography, Coming to HAH on the 26th
- Cookie-Cutter Country?
- Tex Logan (1927–2015) — Part I
Daily Archives: March 9, 2013
Here’s a link to the AP obituary, which ran in the NY Times: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/nytimes/obituary.aspx?n=claude-king&pid=163507980#fbLoggedOut I played his best-known hit, “Wolverton Mountain,”from one of the Columbia historical CD compilations. I’m sure that we used to have one or two Claude King … Continue reading
I was looking for the YouTube clip of Grandpa Jones’s “Daylight Savings Time” (which of course I played today, this being the uncommonly early weekend to Spring forward), but discovered it had been withdrawn by the copyright holder. Howsomever, I … Continue reading
Welcome to the new HAH blog! I’ve been experimenting with Facebook and find it wanting, so am hoping this will be a more promising direction. Readers will be able to comment on posts, but comments will be moderated, if I … Continue reading
Rhonda Vincent and the Rage in Sumptuous Studio B, 10Jan03, photo by Gerry Katz (Copyright © G. Katz 2003)